1. Use the silver DecoColor marker to color the wood candle cups. Set aside to let paint dry.
2. Trace and cut out 1 piece of Frankenstein hair. Glue to the top of the basket, refer to the picture for placement.
3. Glue on eyes and pony bead for nose.
4. Cut black foamie about 1/8" x 5" then cut the foam strip into 1/2" and 3/4" pieces. Glue the 1/2" piece on top of the 3/4" to create stitches, see diagram A. Glue stitches to the face.
4. Glue the silver candle cups to each sides of head, refer to picture for placement.
*Download PDF for patterns.