CLICK HERE to download instruction sheet.
• 3/8-in ribbon for diploma
• Mini brad for grad cap • Embroidery floss/crochet thread for tassel – color #2
• 3/16-in Double Stick Tape #30013283
• Black Sharpie Marker #91029
• 2-in Circle Punch #30028738 or die for face
• 1-in circle punch #30028719 for gift card pocket notch
• Pencil for tracing
• 4-in. x 12-in. Paper /Cardstock – school color #1 for grad gown
• 4-in. x 4-in. of Cardstock – school color #1 for grad cap
• 2 pcs. of 3/8-in x 4-in Cardstock - school color #2 for grad gown collar
• 2-in x 2-in. Cardstock for face
• 2 pcs. of 3 1/2-in x 3 1/2-in. Cardstock for hair
• 1-in x 2-in. white copy paper for diploma
• 2 1/2-in. x 4-in. Cardstock – same color as gown for gift card pocket
• Velcro 5/8-in. Circle with adhesive backing#5466180– gift card closure
Paper Creaser #30228770
Mini lei or flowers for embellishing
NOTE: The origami folding for this project is the same as for the Happi Coat/Haori Kimono project sheet.
Folding with cardstock is a bit harder. Using a paper creaser will help with the fold creases.