1. Shape the pumpkin frame. Make a deep crease using the chain nose pliers at the top and bottom of the hoop, widen the sides to your liking.
2. Attach the vines. Bend 3 inches of 20 gauge dark green colored copper wire in half and string it thru the bottom small loop at the top of the pumpkin.
3. With the wire sticking up, twist it to secure and coil one end to create a vine. On the other end, string a teardrop bead and coil the end until the bead is secure. Repeat for the second frame.
4. Making the pumpkin. Now that your vines are in place, take 4 feet of chenille and fold it in half to secure it with a luggage tag/half hitch knot.
5. Wrap the chenille onto the pumpkin frame until the desired effect is created.
6. Secure the ends of your chenille by sticking the ends through the last wrap. Tie the ends with a square knot. Repeat for the second frame and you are complete!