Hearty Clay, choice of colors
Flower Shaping Tool, 2 piece set
• Color scale
• Cling Wrap or Resealable plastic bag
1. Form a 3/4 in. ball with the first color clay and slightly flatten the ball. Shape the second color clay into a cone shape (3/4 in. W x 1-1/2 in. H).
2. Place the round flattened clay on the top of the cone.
3. Insert smaller end of the flower tool into the flattened end of the cone.
4. Roll tool around the inside of the cone to spread the clay.
5. Use scissors to cut five petals into the cone about 1/3 of the way down.
6. Shape each petal as desired and spread out in floral design.