CLICK HERE to download project sheet.
• 4 1/4-in. x 6-in. Clean Empty Paper Towel or Toilet Paper Roll
• 4 1/4-in. x 6-in. Cardstock – Inner Tube Wrap
• 6-in. x 6-in. Cardstock – Outer Split Wrap
• Cording or ribbon for hanger and bottom dangles
• Beads or embellishments to add to the bottom dangle
• 1/4-in. Double Stick Tape #30013284
• Ruler and pencil
• Paper Trimmer*
NOTE: You can use the Paper Trimmer to cut the slits in the Outer wrap piece. Some trimmers that are good for this are the Fiskars Sur Cut and the Tim Holtz Precision Trimmer. These two trimmers work well because there are guides to help you cut and stop at the measurement you want.
The sample shown used crochet thread for the hanger and dangle.