CLICK HERE for instruction sheet, and the links below for pattern and poem.
SUPPLIES & TOOLS
• 6-in. x 6-in. Wood Plaque Surface #30197688 or similar
• White Hearty Clay #30006454
• Plastic Ziploc bag or wax paper
• Gold Acrylic Paint (Ceramcoat Kim Gold) #77625673
• Santa Key Poem printed on paper
• X-acto Knife or clay knife
• Double-stick Tape #30013284 or thin liquid glue
• 8-inches of cord or ribbon for the key
• Low Temp Glue Gun & Glue sticks
• Optional – Christmas Floral pick and small hook to hang the key
NOTE: You can use an old key in place of making the key out of the Hearty Clay. Just
be sure it is not a key that can open your house door!