1. Pierce a hole in the center of the 4”x4” poster board.
2. Slip brad through the pierced poster board and fasten.
3. Lay 11”x2 1/2” Strip of cardstock horizontally. Measure 1/2” from the top. Using the scoreboard and bone folder score 1/2” across the length of paper. Fold along score.
4. Cut/feather the Top of the 1/2” scored portion (see diagram). This will allow the strip to bend easily and create a headband with a surface to glue on the hat.
5. Trace the bottom portion of the 11”x2 1/2” strip to create a Widow’s Peak. Cut. (see diagram)
6. Form the strip into a headband with the feathered edges folding in. Adjust the desired size. Attach end to end with hot glue.
7. The feathered 1/2” folded portion will help create a flat surface to adhere to the bottom of the 4”x4” hat.
8. Attach the band to the hat with hot glue.
9. Attach a tassel to the top.